As of May 13, 2020: Now state inspection dates that would have expired in March, April, or May have been further extended till 6/30/2020. For more information, visit www.dmv.pa.gov
Because We Respect You…
We have implemented a number of safety measures/services in our business dealings with our customers to help keep you safe, including:
- Routine, daily disinfection of our office, including door knobs, counter tops, bathroom, chairs, etc.
- It is possible for anyone to bring their car to us without even entering our office—utilize the key drop in the office door, if during business hours you can call us from our parking lot or just honk. You can drop payment through our key-drop or pay by phone with a credit card.
- We ask that you not enter our office if you have symptoms including coughing or fever.
- We can pick up your vehicle from your house, if you are within 10 miles from us.
- If you have need of one of our free on first-come-first-served basis loaner cars, you can be assured that we are thoroughly disinfecting the interior, as well as the exterior door handles.
- When we are done servicing/repairing your vehicle, we disinfect all interior touch-points, as well as exterior door handles.
- If you have any specific safety concerns beyond these mentioned, please feel free to tell us, and we will be happy to accommodate you as possible.
Hello friends! Just letting you all know that we are designated a "life-sustaining" business and are OPEN for business. As usual, we provide free pick up and delivery service for your convenience. We will be making a point of cleaning steering wheels and door handles with Lysol for everyone's peace of mind. Let us know Read more...
We got a new look! Whitetop Automotive, Inc. of Middleburg, Pennsylvania, has launched a new website. We understand that the web is taking over how our customers are looking for businesses and services. Our goal is to make sure that our quality auto repair services can be easily found on the web! Feel free to browse around Read more...